Be a Guest Blogger – Guidelines
If you are a parent or an expert with an opinion, some advice or a story to share (while at the same time promoting your own blog or website), please consider posting it here. Do you need to be an expert writer? No, but your topic needs to be along the lines of parenting advice on homeschooling, organising a home, finance, exercise tips, martial advice etc. etc. you get the idea.
Steps for Submitting a Guest Post
- Email email@example.com using the subject line “Guest Post.” Include a brief description of your post idea. We are only accept original posts, meaning they will not be published anywhere else.
- Once you receive confirmation that your preliminary idea was accepted, you can send your post to me. Include the title, any relevant and family-friendly links (we may charge a small fee for certain types of commercial links) and at least one photo (as an attachment) to use as the feature image. We will also need a short paragraph bio on you and your blog or qualifications – whatever you want the readers to know. Please note that your post will be reviewed and we reserve the right to further edit for content, length, format and grammatical and spelling errors. For more information on content guidelines, please read the section below.
- If your submission was approved, you will receive confirmation of a possible publishing date. Your post may go live quickly, or it may take a few weeks to post.
- Once your post is accepted and/or published, please grab the button below to be displayed on your own blog.
- All content must be family-friendly. Any links (this includes to your own blog as well), photos and content must fit the content and be appropriate in nature for an audience of all ages. Submissions will not be accepted if this is not followed.
- Posts can be informal, but please still keep them professional.
- The length of your post should be at least 400 words but not more than 1000 words.
- All posts must include at least one relevant and clear photo. Make sure to credit the appropriate (legal) source with a hyperlink.
- Include a brief bio (small paragraph) of yourself, your blog or website, your qualifications or anything you would like our readers to know. You may also include an optional photo of yourself.
Thanks and I am looking forward to your blogs.